Welcome to Renaissance School of the Arts!
New families are always welcome! Click on the "Class Registration" option to display the Tuesday and Thursday schedule grids; click on a class to read more about it. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSA offers classes in the visual and performing arts, as well as some classes in STEM and other academic areas. Classes meet in the North Suffolk area (Thursdays for all ages, and Tuesdays for high school students). Students are welcome to join RSA throughout the program year.
Note: Tuesday is a drop-off program; on Thursdays, parents are required to stay on site while their children are attending their classes.
Use the following steps to register for classes and lessons:
(1) Request membership by clicking on "Join" in the top right. Memberships are approved within 48 hours.
(2) Pay your Family Registration Fee (click on the Family Registration Fee link). The registration fee for 2018-2019 is $225 if paying in full, and is split into two payments of $150 and $100 if you are paying by semester. This fee is per family, not per child.
(3) Click on Class Registration to display the 2018-2019 schedule. Click on a class to view more information and to register (registration options appear only to registered users; new members will not be able to register until May 14). Monthly class prices are listed next to the class name.
(4) Click on Private Lessons/Tutoring Registration (this option will only appear to registered users).
(5) Click on Volunteer Jobs 2018-2019 (this option will only appear to registered users) to see a list of available volunteer jobs.
More About RSA
Renaissance School of the Arts provides students with education in the visual and performing arts, along with academics and an exciting STEM program. We believe that a creative and diverse environment which emphasizes the arts, helps students in all areas of their education. Although the majority of our students are homeschooled, participation is welcomed from students of public and private schools as well.
RSA is a unique school with an eclectic mix of professional instructors and talented families. We welcome members and instructors without regard to race, religion, culture, creed, sexual orientation, or ethnic background. We foster an atmosphere of creativity, fun, acceptance, integrity, and celebration of our unique differences and talents! We believe that all students should be encouraged to find and utilize their own talents and gifts.
RSA operates as a private, non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status, as a branch of the Rainbow Foundation for Family Education, and is located in Hampton Roads, Virginia.