Go to the "Class Enrollment" tab to view Class Descriptions and Fees, Instructor bios, and real-time updates of open slots in classes.
It's not too late to join us, new families are always welcome!
Welcome to Renaissance School of the Arts!
RSA is an inclusive secular co-op offering classes and social activities in the Suffolk/ Isle of Wight, VA area since 2004. Renaissance School of the Arts believes that artistic endeavors foster growth and success in all aspects of learning. Our inclusive community celebrates self-expression and enables students to discover and develop their own unique potential.
For the 2022-23 School Year, RSA is offering a wide variety of in-person classes for ages 3 years through adult, and a few online classes. Each class has a separate Class Fee due each month directly to the instructor. Some classes also have additional Supply Fees.
RSA's School Year runs from mid-September through April. In-person Classes meet once a week, either Tuesdays or Thursdays, at various locations in the Crittenden area of North Suffolk.
2022-23 Classes will start Sept 13 and 15..
The Class lists and schedule tabs have images to help you find classes by day, time, or student age, these do not update in real time. Go to the "Class Enrollment" tab to view Class Descriptions and Fees, Instructor bios, and real-time updates of open slots in classes.
Please follow RSA's Facebook page for updates.
RSA accepts new members throughout the school year.
To enroll in RSA classes you must first become a Registered Member:
2. Complete the online enrollment contract.
3. Sign the online enrollment liability waiver.
4. Complete our COVID-19 liability waiver.
5. Go to the "Join" tab and complete a request for RSA membership.
6. Our leadership will review your application, and confirm we have received your three Enrollment documents. We will let you know when your request has been approved, pending receipt of the Family Registration Fee.
7. After receiving notification that your membership is approved, go to "2022-23 Family Registration Fee" and pay RSA's annual family membership fee of $125.
8. Your account will be activated and you will be able to log in to your account and Enroll in Classes. (Activation of account may take up to 24 hours.)
9. Registered families may enroll in as many, or as few, classes as they wish. Each class has a separate Class Fee due directly to the Instructor each month. Some classes also have additional Supply Fees.