Welcome to Renaissance School of the Arts!
The 2019-2020 class schedules for Tuesday and Thursday classes are now posted. Class registration for new RSA families will open on May 13, 2019. Prior to that date, you can get ready for registration by doing the following:
- Schedule a visit (optional) before classes end at the end of April; email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your visit.
- Review the 2019-2020 class schedules for Tuesdays (high school only) and Thursdays (all ages).
- Course descriptions and prices are coming soon; to get an idea of average course prices, click on the "Class Registration" link, then click on a class name to to see descriptions and prices for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Set up your family membership account by clicking "Join" in the top right corner.
- Pay your non-refundable family registration fee (the link to "2019-2020 Family Registration Fees" will appear after your membership is approved).
- The family registration fee is $250 if paid in full, or $275 ($150 due before class registration, $125 due December 1, 2019) if paid by semester.
- The family registration fee is per family, not per student.
- Families pay instructors monthly, beginning with the first class session in September
- Sign up for your weekly job! The link for available weekly operations jobs will appear after your membership is approved. All families are required to sign up for one weekly job on Tuesday or Thursday that helps to run the day-to-day operations at RSA, as well as at least one special event (for example, helping with a lunchtime fundraiser or helping with refreshments at a recital).
- Be ready to register for classes and lessons on May 13!
RSA offers classes in the visual and performing arts, as well as some classes in STEM and other academic areas. Classes meet in the Crittenden area of North Suffolk (Thursday classes for all ages, and Tuesday classes for high school students). Students are welcome to join RSA throughout the program year.
Note: Tuesday is a drop-off program; on Thursdays, parents are required to stay on site while their children are attending their classes.
New families are welcome to join at any time during the year! Questions? Please email email@example.com.
More About RSA
Renaissance School of the Arts provides students with education in the visual and performing arts, along with academics and an exciting STEM program. We believe that a creative and diverse environment which emphasizes the arts, helps students in all areas of their education. Although the majority of our students are homeschooled, participation is welcomed from students of public and private schools as well.
RSA is a unique school with an eclectic mix of professional instructors and talented families. We welcome members and instructors without regard to race, religion, culture, creed, sexual orientation, or ethnic background. We foster an atmosphere of creativity, fun, acceptance, integrity, and celebration of our unique differences and talents! We believe that all students should be encouraged to find and utilize their own talents and gifts.
RSA operates as a private, non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) status, as a branch of the Rainbow Foundation for Family Education, and is located in Hampton Roads, Virginia.